Ensure safety of residents & care givers
Mobile nurse call watches over the safety of residents and makes both them and their families feel more secure. The resident can move freely throughout the care facility and alert location-independent.
Why implement a wireless nurse call system?
At any time, anywhere in the care facility, a resident can call for the assistance of the nursing staff, using the red button on the wristband. The wristband sends out an alarm notification via the Cloud Console to the nursing staff's communication devices like smartphone, DECT or tablet.
- Create more safety with a mobile nurse call system. Complement the traditional red button in the room. The button on the wristband can be used anywhere in the healthcare facility like common areas, elevators, stairways,...
- View the real-time location of a resident in case of an emergency call instead of just getting the room number.
- Reduce response time The nearest nurse in the vicinity is alerted at once and the person in need can be easily traced. There’s no need to start a physical search.
Use the wristband as a panic button for the nursing staff too
Allowing your staff members to wear a wristband with an alarm button, you can always ensure their safety with this wireless nurse call technology.
- In case of aggression, the nurse can alert a colleague instantly
- The real-time location of the caregiver in need is displayed
- Intervene faster and increase the safety of the nursing staff
All advantages at a glance
All-in-one cloud platform
Combine mobile nurse call with our other care solutions
Residents have full freedom of movement in a controlled safe environment. Wander management utilizes wander detection & prevention and is set according to each resident's care profile.